We cordially invite you to join the Linton-Stockton Chamber of Commerce along with your neighboring businesses, organizations, friends and families who are already a part of this active organization.
The L-S Chamber of Commerce has been and continues to be a vital part of not only the local community, but also Greene County. Our mission statement says it best, “The Linton-Stockton Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to the promotion and stimulation of the economy of the Linton Community and Greene County to enhance the quality of life through business, industry and recreation.”
What does this mean for you? Simply stated, it means that you join with your fellow businesses and organizations who invest in the Chamber of Commerce with a yearly membership fee. If you wish to become more involved, you will have the opportunity to give back to the community by promoting your business or organization as a volunteer at one or more of our Chamber-sponsored events held throughout the year.
We are always looking for new ways to add benefits to you as a Chamber member. Some of these include:
- Invaluable business contacts
- Referrals to your business
- Business Listing on Chamber website—average of 15,000 hits per month
- Social Media links to your Business—i.e, Facebook
- Free Business counseling through Indiana Small Business Development Corp.
- Legislative advocacy—Indiana Chamber of Commerce
- Discount on Auto/Home Insurance—Richard Brown Insurance, and 1st Security Insurance
- Chamber checks
- Member Meetings –network with your fellow business owners while receiving pertinent information from a scheduled speaker
- Opportunity to join an active organization which offers the community a variety of large events
We look looking forward to joining in partnership with you to enhance this community and to serve you in any way that we can as your local Chamber of Commerce. Your leadership and organizational skills as a business owner/operator are the key to the success of the Chamber and each community in Greene County!
Contact us at the office at 812-847-4846 or by email at email@example.com with any questions.
Download the Chamber Membership Form and join today!